Youssef Sharif shed weight to be fit to fight
If you want to look as good as Youssef Sharif, you’re going to have to go on a strict diet. The rough and tumble actor had to watch what he ate very closely to prepare himself for all the action in the new drama “Isim Mu’aqat” (Temporary Name).
According to Laha Magazine, Youssef was showing off his stuff alfresco in London. The cast of the drama just returned from the home of Big Ben after director Ahmad Nader Jala finished filming the outdoor scenes there. The remaining scenes will be shot in in Egypt.
Youssef plays the role of an ordinary man that suddenly disappears for an unknown reason. When he wanted to return to his normal life and regain all he had owned in the past, he discovers that he was deceived by almost everyone he knew.
The drama also starring Dalia Mustafa, Shiri Adel, Sabri Abdel Minem and Riham Hajjaj is sure to keep viewers on the edge their seats with events that will leave us anxious to know what will happen next.
Are you ready to watch a fit Youssef in action? Please share your thoughts by commenting below.
- Youssef El Sharif and Shiri Adel just can't get enough of each other
- Youssef El Sherif says no to skimpy clothes or sex scenes
- Preach it, Brotha! Hani Salama is ready for lights, camera, action
- "Casanova" Milad Youssef can't get enough of women!
- Has Adel Imam's director son ticked off Khaled Zaki? Rumor says yes!