Yusra a pretty crook
Prominent Egyptian actress Yusra has appeared this Ramadan season with a new style in the drama "Ahlam Adieh" (Ordinary Dreams).
According to the London based Elaph, in the drama Yusra plays the role of "Nadia," an uneducated woman from an impoverished neighborhood who uses her good looks to steal from people. Yusra has historically played the roles of educated, righteous women.
Yusra held extensive work sessions with director Majdi Abu Ameereh to decide upon the new look for the drama. Yusra stressed that she wanted "a look that matches the character in the drama, and not just anything for the sake of appearing different."
The drama marks Yusra’s third cooperation with young scenarist Mohammad Ashraf. Mohammad wrote the leading role especially for Yusra, as was the case for their two previous dramas, "Malak Rouhi’ and "Lika Ala El Hawa."
The director nominated the remaining cast of the series, which includes Muna Shalabi, Khaled Saleh, Suad Nasr, Izzat Abu Ouf, Nihal Ambar, Khaled Zaki and In’am Salouseh.
- Yusra admits to portraying Hala Sarhan despite recent denial
- Ahmad Izz denies marriage in secret and receiving a new car as a gift
- When it comes to increasing the price of oil, who will make the first move?
- Yusra, seeking the look of “An Ordinary Woman”
- Nickleback prove they're rock 'n' roll in Abu Dhabi