Oh for the love of red lingerie! Zeina goes shameless with Ahmad Ezz in court
The internet website "Egy Press" published the dishy deets of the trial that went down between Egyptian actor Ahmad Ezz and actress Zeina regarding the paternal identity of her newly born twins whom she claims are his.
According to Laha Magazine, the website stated that during the trial Zeina lost her cool and began screaming in Ahmad's face as he made endless accusations against her.
"Fear God, you don't remember all that took place between us and the conversations that we held?" she yelled.
In response Ahmad said, "Please address whatever you have to say to the general attorney."
Zeina immediately interrupted Ahmad with, "Have mercy, I am your wife, why do you do this?"
Ahmad answered her in a rage, "Oh woman you have mercy, find someone else to throw your accusations at. I am not your husband, nor am I anyone's husband nor do I intend to ever marry!"
The website Egy Press continued to report that after the heated dialogue, Zeina lowered her tone and said to Ahmad, "Why Ahmad do you do this? Please remember, you used to love my red lingerie"
At this point, the district attorney addressed Zeina and told her, "Madam please have some shame, we are in court and not inside a bedroom."
- Zeina's attorney denies rumors of red lingerie being brought into the courtroom drama with Ahmad Ezz
- Ahmed Ezz says "Noway Jose" but is finally forced to take that DNA test!
- Work it, girl! Zeina puts court trial to one side and dedicates time to regular gym routine!
- Pics leaked of Ahmed Ezz and Zeina on honeymoon: could they be accurate?
- Take that Ahmed: Court overrules Ezz's forgery accusations against Zeina