Zeina's attorney denies rumors of red lingerie being brought into the courtroom drama with Ahmad Ezz
The Trial Saga continues....
Egyptian actress Zeina's attorney, Assem Qandeel, has stepped up to say that the heated courtroom drama between the starlet and her fellow thespian Ahmad Ezz did not go down as rumored.
During the court case claiming Ahmad to be the father of Zeina's twins, the two were allegedly screaming at each other to a point that made her remind Ahmad of her undergarments that he loved so well. Assem was shocked with the rumors that Zeina would actually stand in court and say to Ahmad in front of the district attorney, "Remember how much you loved to see me in the red lingerie".
According to Laha Magazine, Assem said how can such dialogue take place in a respectable court? Of course the rumors are silly lies, and he stressed that since the trial began there has been no confrontation between Ahmad and Zeina of any sort.
Assem stated that once he discovers the persons behind the spread of such insulting lies about Zeina he will take legal actions against them.
- Oh for the love of red lingerie! Zeina goes shameless with Ahmad Ezz in court
- Ahmed Ezz says "Noway Jose" but is finally forced to take that DNA test!
- Zeina's very own hero: Taim Hassan pulls starlet out of her misery
- Pics leaked of Ahmed Ezz and Zeina on honeymoon: could they be accurate?
- Work it, girl! Zeina puts court trial to one side and dedicates time to regular gym routine!