Bad luck or pure arrogance? Zeina complains about TV absence then refuses work offers!
When things go wrong for actors they either blame a crew member or someone in the industry. However, in the case of Egyptian actress Zeina, she's laying all the blame on pure bad luck.
The actress has been absent from the acting scene for a fourth consecutive year. Distressed Zeina said: “I was supposed to take part in this year's Ramadan TV-drama marathon in “Ba'ad Al Furaq” (After the Separation) and “Sijn Al Nisa'a” (Women's Prison), but both projects were cancelled at the last minute due to production issues.”
As for Zeina's absence from movies, according to Laha Magazine, she said: “I miss starring in movies, especially that I prefer them to dramas. I haven't starred in a film in two years, and I consider my recent appearance in the film “Al Maslaha” with Ahmed El Sakka and Ahmed Ezz as a 'guest' appearance only.”
But if Zeina not working was all down to luck, why would she turn down the many offers heading her way? The actress said that she prefers maintaining her popularity as it is, rather than star in something that she isn't convinced with just for the sake of it.
- Zeina humiliated by Ahmed Ezz
- Zeina's very own hero: Taim Hassan pulls starlet out of her misery
- Work it, girl! Zeina puts court trial to one side and dedicates time to regular gym routine!
- Pics leaked of Ahmed Ezz and Zeina on honeymoon: could they be accurate?
- Egyptian actress Zeina zooms to U.S. for further training