See ya later, Ziad! Arab Idol down to just three
Celebrity judge Nancy Ajram hugs Ziad Khoury goodbye (Photo posted to Instagram and Ziad Khoury's Facebook page)
After being in the danger zone the week before, the Saturday night elimination episode of Arab Idol revealed that Ziad Khoury would not be the next Arab Idol. Now it's down to only Palestinian favorite Mohammad Assaf, Egyptian Ahmad Jamal who has Carmen Suleim rooting for him, and Farah Youssef from Syria.
The hopeful singer can't be too sad when saying goodbye means a hug and an instagram post from Nancy Ajram saying, "Ziad... Best of luck xoxo."
Who will it be, who will be the next Arab Idol? Please share your predictions below.
- Salma and Perwaz sadly say peace out to Arab Idol 2, Ragheb raises the roof
- Three Arab Idol finalists fight for the title as Kurd and Egyptian say bye to the competition
- Crack open the champagne, Syria's Hazem Shareef has won Arab Idol!
- The Voice recap: Twists and turns as coaches whittle teams down to two
- Arab Idol's Farah Youssef assassinated