The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. Creating a distinct positioning with the brand philosophy of ‘Where Life Happens’, The Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travellers – particularly the international jetsetters and global high achievers who value personalised luxury.
Get into great shape for the summer with membership privileges at The Address Dubai Mall’s Fitness Center
The Fitness Centre at The Address Dubai Mall is giving you an additional incentive to get into shape this summer!
Exclusive membership at the hotel’s state-of-the-art Fitness Centre will inspire you to get into great shape while benefiting from preferential discounts and access to our world-class gym, sauna, steam room, and 36.5 metre long outdoor pool.
Sign up as a member for three, six, or twelve months during August or September, and receive two months membership complimentary. Benefit from a 15 percent saving on personal training sessions. Begin your workout routine with a courtesy Body Composition Analysis before shaping up with the latest Life Fitness equipment and touch screen cardio machines.
- Stay at home vacationers: the UAE and the "weekend wasters" phenomenom
- Surprise, surprise: Saudi tourists are the world's highest spending
- Appreciating three-star hotels: Dubai steps in to address its unhealthy obsession with luxury hotels
- The sobering reality: Gulf parliaments declare war on alcohol
- Putting their eggs in tourists' baskets: why Dubai's real estate developers are shifting to hospitality
- Stay fit and healthy this summer with Al Bustan Centre & Residence fitness promotion
- The Spa at The Address Dubai Mall wins top accolades
- Al Bustan Centre & Residence unveils cool summer promotions
- Deira City Centre ‘Warms Up’ to welcome leading global health and fitness provider: Fitness First
- The Address Dubai Marina scoops up multiple laurels at Middle East hospitality awards