Hörmann ME Sets Up First Assembly Plant in the UAE
Hörmann Middle East, Europe's leading manufacturer of doors for private, commercial and industrial applications announced the launch of its fully-functional assembly plant in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) at the Big 5 International and Building Construction Show 2010 in Dubai. Hörmann Middle East also announced the 24x7 Toll Free 800-HORMANN number wherein customers and companies can call in for any service requirements or breakdown. “Having established our Middle East operations a year ago, the assembly plant, the first in the Middle East, is a further step towards our commitment to the Middle East market. With prestigious projects like Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and Rolex Tower undertaken in our first year of operation, we want to strengthen our presence in the region,” said Darius Khanloo, Managing Director of Hörmann Middle East. The doors will continue to be manufactured in Germany but assembled in Dubai, UAE with a focus on the automatic sectional door (DSU) – Sectional Garage Door DSU 40 and DRU 20 – the Basic Decotherm S Roller Shutter. This will ensure that delivery and installation times are reduced. “The UAE is an important market for us followed by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Qatar. With a growing dealer network in these markets, we want to further tap into potential markets such as Lebanon and Kuwait in the Middle East region,” added Khanloo. Hörmann Middle East has worked with some of the region’s renowned companies namely Porsche, Almarai, Procter & Gamble and Siemens. With many more prestigious projects across the region in the pipeline, the company offers complete systems for modern loading houses, high-speed doors with rigid or flexible curtains for any building opening, fire and smoke-tight doors and top-class office doors. The company also offers their German expertise in a wide range of industrial sectional doors, rolling shutters, high-speed doors, dock levelers, dock shelters, steel doors, garage doors, operators, and an extensive selection of accessories.
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- Tunisia 2020 investment conference: 145 mega projects on offer
- GCC tax on expats' income and remittances would be highly regressive: IMF
- 'The worst is over for Qatar's trade balance': BMI Research
- Hörmann KG Taps into Growing Middle East
- launch of a ready-to-install sectional garage door kit
- Hörmann Middle East FZE opens UAE subsidiary to meet ME demand for customised private and commercial door solutions
- Saudi Al-Zamil and German Dorma to establish automatic doors plant
- Leading Italian electrical steel processing company to set up first ME facility in Jafza