Oman Cement launches trial operation of 3rd clinker production kiln
On Saturday January 15, 2011 when the Sultanate of Oman was celebrating its 40th. National Day, Oman Cement Company has launched the trial operation of the third clinker production kiln, with a designed capacity of four thousand tons per day.
This will double the daily production of the company to 8,000 tons of clinker per day and 8,500 tons of cement per day
Oman Cement Company (SAOG) was formed in 1978. The Company's shares are listed in the Muscat Securities Market as well as the Bahrain Stock Exchange.
- What will the effect of losing the World Cup be on Qatar? 'Very small' says study
- 'This is Lebanon': why water taps are drying out
- A two-way street: an inside look into the monumental losses brought to the US economy due to Iranian sanctions
- Reconsidering the fork and knife hegemony: how cultural intelligence can land you the job of your dreams
- Revealed: the top ten paid individuals in the UAE