Bahrain: Investment in construction sector is crucial
Strong government support through major investments and programmes is expected to spur more growth for Bahrain's construction industry in 2012. The country's move to launch and develop more social housing projects is a major driver in this segment.
Eyeing to play a major part in this forecasted growth, Rubber World Industries (RWI) has announced its plans to position itself as a major provider of world-class high-quality rubber based building materials through the strategic move of expanding its trading division.
RWI is the leading manufacturer of closed-cell rubber insulation Gulf-O-Flex in the Gulf and South East Asia, and a part of the international business conglomerate, the Shaikhani Group of Companies. "The Middle East and North Africa region's construction industry is moving on the fast track in terms of new projects and the resumption of projects that were stalled by the recent economic downturn," said RWI Bahrain managing director Rizwan Shaikhani.
"Bahrain, in particular, has been forecasted to experience key growth this year through the strong support and backing of the Bahraini government. "We are very eager to position ourselves as a major provider of world-class rubber based building materials for Bahrain's ongoing construction projects," he added.
- Al Bustan Centre & Residence wraps up a successful participation in ATM 2015
- The reality of realty: inbound property investments in GCC 'far less' than outbound
- Dubai's hospitality sector is a sound investment
- Quiet and wise: How Oman is transforming itself into a major logistics hub
- Revealed: the top real estate tycoons in the ME
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- Meetings Infrastructure Investments Crucial for Mid East Tourism Growth, Says Sector Specialist
- Global best practices are crucial for raising safety standards at construction sites, say experts at OIC seminar
- Sukuk crucial to infrastructure development, new report shows