“GO” Ranked Amongst the Top 50 Brands in Saudi Arabia
In its report highlighting the Top 50 brands in Saudi Arabia, "Arabian Business" Economic magazine ranked "GO" Telecom as one of Top 50 brands in Saudi Arabia, an achievement to be added to the company's record after only a year and a half of commercial operation as the first 4G Cloud Telecom in the region.
Eng. Raed Kayal, Acting Chief Executive of Etihad Atheeb "GO" Telecom expressed his pleasure and appreciation for this achievement saying: ""GO" was successfully able to recognize the needs of both its consumer and business segment, and provide them with integrated nomadic Voice and Data solutions, the company was able to achieve a sufficient increase in its customer base in record time, in addition to the liberalization of fixed-line monopoly, thus significantly reshaping the future of telecommunications in the kingdom through the use of 4th generation technologies and the creation and provision of data and communication solutions on demand and specialized bundles such as Barea'a bundle for SOHO women. All the achievements mentioned are merely steps in the right direction towards becoming the best 4G Telecom operator in the region."
"GO" Telecom WiMAX Coverages currently includes 11 cities in 5 regions across the kingdom (Riyadh, Makkah, Madinah, Jeddah, Yanbu, Dammam, Khobar, Abha, Khamis Mushayt, Qatif and Hofuf) and offers broadband voice services with numbers beginning with 08111 and broadband internet services.
- Smart Dubai strategic plan launched
- For the first time official data reveals the Middle East's facebook and twitter trends, expect the unexpected!
- Social media shifts power of communication to people
- 5G: the upcoming network that will allow you to download an HD movie in one second
- What was yesterday's shutdown all about? Security experts raise flag over Whatsapp's 'weaknesses'
- Etihad Atheeb Telecom Co. and Motorola launch nationwide WiMAX network in Saudi Arabia
- Etihad Atheeb Telecom Co. ”GO” launched its services in Al-Medina
- “GO” Telecom raises income by 11% and reduces net loss by 9%
- Jordan Telecom eyes up regional market for customer-base expansion
- Canadian SR Telecom receives $16 million Saudi orders