“GO” Ranked Amongst the Top 50 Brands in Saudi Arabia
In its report highlighting the Top 50 brands in Saudi Arabia, "Arabian Business" Economic magazine ranked "GO" Telecom as one of Top 50 brands in Saudi Arabia, an achievement to be added to the company's record after only a year and a half of commercial operation as the first 4G Cloud Telecom in the region.
Eng. Raed Kayal, Acting Chief Executive of Etihad Atheeb "GO" Telecom expressed his pleasure and appreciation for this achievement saying: ""GO" was successfully able to recognize the needs of both its consumer and business segment, and provide them with integrated nomadic Voice and Data solutions, the company was able to achieve a sufficient increase in its customer base in record time, in addition to the liberalization of fixed-line monopoly, thus significantly reshaping the future of telecommunications in the kingdom through the use of 4th generation technologies and the creation and provision of data and communication solutions on demand and specialized bundles such as Barea'a bundle for SOHO women. All the achievements mentioned are merely steps in the right direction towards becoming the best 4G Telecom operator in the region."
"GO" Telecom WiMAX Coverages currently includes 11 cities in 5 regions across the kingdom (Riyadh, Makkah, Madinah, Jeddah, Yanbu, Dammam, Khobar, Abha, Khamis Mushayt, Qatif and Hofuf) and offers broadband voice services with numbers beginning with 08111 and broadband internet services.
- Unnatural troubles: Cyber attacks increased by a billion in 2014
- From the World Cup to the iPhone 6: what are people in the UAE googling the most?
- Mashallah! Online ventures target a tremendous Muslim consumer base
- It's complicated: Iran's 'sinful' relationship with the internet
- Building on 2014's 'historic' innovations: five new major IT trends to watch out for in 2015
- Nielsen: UAE Maintains its Ranking Amongst Top 10 Optimistic Nations In Global Consumer Confidence Survey
- Who said 'fun' and 'halal' don't go together? UAE, Saudi Arabia rank among top 'halal holiday' destinations
- UAE ranks in top ten importers of Swiss timepieces - Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons underscore returning consumer confidence as driving factor
- UAE MasterIndex of Consumer Confidence Holds Steady