Palestine Exchange: Trading of Wataniya Mobile starts
Qatar Telecom (Qtel) Q.S.C. has announced that group member Wataniya Palestine Mobile Telecommunications Public Shareholding Company, the Palestinian mobile phone operator, on Sunday marked its first day of trading on the Palestine Exchange under the ticker “Wataniya”.
The first day of trading came after the completion of the Wataniya Mobile’s Initial Public Offering (“IPO”), which raised a total of US$50.3 million, the largest IPO in Palestine for 10 years.
- Wataniya Palestine allocated spectrum to start operations of mobile network
- Kuwait’s Wataniya Telecom bidding for Bahraini second mobile license
- Kuwait's Wataniya Telecom and Jordan's MobileCom sign MMS agreement
- Aramex signs key contract with Wataniya Mobile to provide integrated logistics services
- Siemens to extend Wataniya Telecom’s network