Palestine Exchange: Trading of Wataniya Mobile starts
Qatar Telecom (Qtel) Q.S.C. has announced that group member Wataniya Palestine Mobile Telecommunications Public Shareholding Company, the Palestinian mobile phone operator, on Sunday marked its first day of trading on the Palestine Exchange under the ticker “Wataniya”.
The first day of trading came after the completion of the Wataniya Mobile’s Initial Public Offering (“IPO”), which raised a total of US$50.3 million, the largest IPO in Palestine for 10 years.
- iPhone, Mac boost Apple sales but iPad numbers disappoint
- Mobile banking is the future for the UAE's banks
- Mecca included: Saudi Arabia and the smart city 'obsession'
- Talk about abandoning its comfort zone: an inside look into Amazon's 'Fire Phone'
- The Middle East's Silicon Valley? Jordan's booming, yet struggling, gaming industry
- Wataniya Palestine allocated spectrum to start operations of mobile network
- Kuwait’s Wataniya Telecom bidding for Bahraini second mobile license
- Kuwait's Wataniya Telecom and Jordan's MobileCom sign MMS agreement
- Aramex signs key contract with Wataniya Mobile to provide integrated logistics services
- Siemens to extend Wataniya Telecom’s network