Palestine Exchange: Trading of Wataniya Mobile starts
Qatar Telecom (Qtel) Q.S.C. has announced that group member Wataniya Palestine Mobile Telecommunications Public Shareholding Company, the Palestinian mobile phone operator, on Sunday marked its first day of trading on the Palestine Exchange under the ticker “Wataniya”.
The first day of trading came after the completion of the Wataniya Mobile’s Initial Public Offering (“IPO”), which raised a total of US$50.3 million, the largest IPO in Palestine for 10 years.
- Samsung S6, S6 Edge receive warm welcome in Saudi Arabia
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Eclipsing Facebook and Twitter: WhatsApp most popular social media site for Arabs
- More technology, less fashion: Why fashionistas haven't exactly fallen for Apple's smartwatch
- Why the new Samsung Galaxy S6 will 'redefine mobility'
- Wataniya Palestine allocated spectrum to start operations of mobile network
- Kuwait's Wataniya Telecom and Jordan's MobileCom sign MMS agreement
- Kuwait’s Wataniya Telecom bidding for Bahraini second mobile license
- Fueling development of Palestinian economy: Wataniya Mobile launches commercial operations in West Bank