Palestine Exchange: Trading of Wataniya Mobile starts
Qatar Telecom (Qtel) Q.S.C. has announced that group member Wataniya Palestine Mobile Telecommunications Public Shareholding Company, the Palestinian mobile phone operator, on Sunday marked its first day of trading on the Palestine Exchange under the ticker “Wataniya”.
The first day of trading came after the completion of the Wataniya Mobile’s Initial Public Offering (“IPO”), which raised a total of US$50.3 million, the largest IPO in Palestine for 10 years.
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow
- Huawei to establish a center of innovation in Saudi Arabia
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- Bahrain's Investcorp buys UK's Nebulas to become European cybersecurity giant
- Wataniya Palestine allocated spectrum to start operations of mobile network
- Kuwait's Wataniya Telecom and Jordan's MobileCom sign MMS agreement
- Wataniya Telecom Marked
- Kuwait’s Wataniya Telecom bidding for Bahraini second mobile license
- Fueling development of Palestinian economy: Wataniya Mobile launches commercial operations in West Bank