Palestine Exchange: Trading of Wataniya Mobile starts
Qatar Telecom (Qtel) Q.S.C. has announced that group member Wataniya Palestine Mobile Telecommunications Public Shareholding Company, the Palestinian mobile phone operator, on Sunday marked its first day of trading on the Palestine Exchange under the ticker “Wataniya”.
The first day of trading came after the completion of the Wataniya Mobile’s Initial Public Offering (“IPO”), which raised a total of US$50.3 million, the largest IPO in Palestine for 10 years.
- Digitizing the Middle East: Why Google thinks online advertising will change the Arab market
- Is KSA under attack?! Why cybercrime is targeting Saudi consumers
- When IT disasters strike, are Middle East businesses ready to respond?
- Is Nokia about to make a comeback in the Arab world?
- IT investments reveal the Gulf's insecurities
- Wataniya Palestine allocated spectrum to start operations of mobile network
- Kuwait’s Wataniya Telecom bidding for Bahraini second mobile license
- Kuwait's Wataniya Telecom and Jordan's MobileCom sign MMS agreement
- Aramex signs key contract with Wataniya Mobile to provide integrated logistics services
- Siemens to extend Wataniya Telecom’s network