SSS Process Implements e-Payment System in KSA
The Jordanian Company SSS Process specialized in providing e-government services and software solutions, began incorporating the 'C4 Sadad' solution in Ihsa and Taif Municipalities.
The company forecasted to conclude its projects before the end of the current year to make it possible for citizens and clients of these departments to quickly and smoothly follow up on their financial transactions.
SSS Process CEO Alaa Ensheiwat, said that "C4 Sadad system, based on Microsoft.Net technology, will contribute in saving time and efforts of these departments as well as reducing collection offices' operational costs by incorporating the system on their websites".
He added: "public sector organizations in the Saudi Kingdom are giving priority to developing their services and exalting their performances that is competing with similar companies in the private sector, especially when it comes to electronic services".
Ensheiwat noted that there are currently 45 government departments linked to C4 Sadad system, attributing the great demand on the system to its easy-to-use features, data security, and the user's ability to track their bills as well as place them in an advanced-accounting-formula to easily allow businessmen to observe their various activities.
It is worth mentioning that 'C4 Sadad' electronic payment system was developed to serve the needs of the linking process with SADAD Organization, a subordinate of the SAMA - Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency, to benefit from the payment and communication channels with the general banks in the Saudi Kingdom. . Clients can easily track their payment status updates at their leisure, while being provided with highly organized reports to grant them the ability to monitor different activities of their business, without missing even the smallest detail. It is considered a great operational, time management, and workflow process tool that will allow clients to monitor and control every single step during its entire process.
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow
- Huawei to establish a center of innovation in Saudi Arabia
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- Bahrain's Investcorp buys UK's Nebulas to become European cybersecurity giant
- Dubai eGovernment launches direct debit solutions to facilitate ePayments for government transactions
- Dubai eGovernment and National Bank of Abu Dhabi announce Co branded Visa Card to facilitate ePayments
- BFC launches E-Payment system for PhilHealth, SSS and Pag-IBIG
- Civil Status and Passport Department implements Advanced Citizen
- MoF enhances the status of the e-Dirham system within the UAE’s wider e-payment and collection network