SSS Process Implements e-Payment System in KSA
The Jordanian Company SSS Process specialized in providing e-government services and software solutions, began incorporating the 'C4 Sadad' solution in Ihsa and Taif Municipalities.
The company forecasted to conclude its projects before the end of the current year to make it possible for citizens and clients of these departments to quickly and smoothly follow up on their financial transactions.
SSS Process CEO Alaa Ensheiwat, said that "C4 Sadad system, based on Microsoft.Net technology, will contribute in saving time and efforts of these departments as well as reducing collection offices' operational costs by incorporating the system on their websites".
He added: "public sector organizations in the Saudi Kingdom are giving priority to developing their services and exalting their performances that is competing with similar companies in the private sector, especially when it comes to electronic services".
Ensheiwat noted that there are currently 45 government departments linked to C4 Sadad system, attributing the great demand on the system to its easy-to-use features, data security, and the user's ability to track their bills as well as place them in an advanced-accounting-formula to easily allow businessmen to observe their various activities.
It is worth mentioning that 'C4 Sadad' electronic payment system was developed to serve the needs of the linking process with SADAD Organization, a subordinate of the SAMA - Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency, to benefit from the payment and communication channels with the general banks in the Saudi Kingdom. . Clients can easily track their payment status updates at their leisure, while being provided with highly organized reports to grant them the ability to monitor different activities of their business, without missing even the smallest detail. It is considered a great operational, time management, and workflow process tool that will allow clients to monitor and control every single step during its entire process.
- Your way out! Digital innovations in the Middle East that will get you out of a traffic jam
- Why the upcoming Saudi Coms and IT summit will pave the way for business and the future
- The prospects for a global 'right to be forgotten'
- Thinner screen, tougher requirements? Why Apple suppliers are truly struggling to supply enough screens for next month's iphone 6 lauch
- On cloud 'nine' or more like...'seven': the GCC's clouding industry to grow seven-fold by 2020
- Saudi Arabia's electronic bill payment system SADAD ranked second largest globally
- Saudis to pay $1 billion in monthly bills electronically
- SAMA selects Logica to implement payments network
- UAE: New category of e-Dirham launched
- Vertscape launches workflow software to accelerate business process automation