Abbas Al Nouri against Facebook revolutions
Prominent Syrian actor Abbas Al Nouri has denied rumors that conditions in Syria are chaotic after protests broke out in the southern Syrian city of Dar’aa. Abbas stressed that all Syrian artists are busy with their works.
Abbas criticized the new trend of Facebook, social internet network, revolutions taking place around the Arab world. The actor said that Syria is a safe and stable country and does not deserve to be turned into a chaotic place. Abbas said that aside from the Dar’aa the remaining cities in Syria are stable and life is running normally.
Abbas said that Facebook users are trying to imitate each other with the taking the same steps to start revolutions in their countries.
Abbas stressed that if Syrian people have requests and demands, then they can be accomplished through dialogue and negotiations. Adding that starting a revolution will only jeopardize the security and stability of Syria.
- Will the real Abbas Al Nouri please stand up? Actor validates his official social media accounts via voice-note!
- Comedy in secret: the Syrian artists making a silent splash on Facebook
- Lawsuit against Abbas Al Nouri
- Abbas Al Nouri still alive! Denies rumored assassination
- Could Iranian blogger death spark Egyptian-style online revolution?