Amro Waked supports having a woman as president of Egypt
Egyptian actor Amro Waked has stated that he hopes all the revolutions taking place around the Arab world end in success specifically in Syria, Libya and Yemen. He stressed his strong support to them and the role women play in making difference in the changes taking place in the Arab world.
According to the internet website MBC.net, Amro also said that he does not see anything wrong with having a woman as President of Egypt as long as she presents a program that will make a difference and prove the quality of living for all Egyptians.
During a televised interview, Amro stated that he hopes the revolutions around the Arab world end in the nearest time possible in order to end the suffering of people who are being murdered by their governments on a daily basis. He added, every person in the Arab world should be able to live in a true democratic world and practice their constitutional rights.
- Amro Waked demands prosecution of anti-revolutionists
- Stop Arab press! Brad Pitt's makeup artist to do a makeover on our Egyptian star Amro Yousef
- Stars join protesters in Egypt
- Is Egyptian President Sisi making waves of the bad kind in Amr Waked's life?
- Saba Mubarak supports revolutions around the Arab world