Athar Al Hakim sues Enas Al Dughaidi
Egyptian actress Athar Al Hakim has filed a lawsuit against famous controversial director Enas Al Dughaidi accusing her of purposely insulting her in public while the latter was a guest on the program “Ithnayn fi Ithnayn” (Two by Two) with television host Wael Al Barashi.
Athar stated through a phone call to the program “Masr Al Nahardah” (Egyptian Today) that she will not let the matter go and will sue Enas and take the issue to court. Athar stated she had never insulted Enas in any way and only criticized her work in a professional manner not insulting her persona, which is her right. Athar said that in her criticism she only advised Enas to direct projects that serve a certain cause and benefit society instead of works that are considered inappropriate and not suitable for the average viewer.
Enas misunderstood the criticism that was made and insulted Athar in a way that shocked the latter. After what was said, Athar stressed that it gives her no honor in acting in any of Enas’s films and she would never do so in order not to negatively affect her career and the name she made for herself in the entertainment as a well respected actress.
Enas had said that Athar is not as innocent as she plays out to be and that she has people deceived and has no self respect. Enas added that Athar had started her career by playing the role of a prostitute and other degrading roles.
- Athar Al Hakim calls Haifa Wehbe a porn actress and the Lebanese as indecent on "Al Ashirah Masa'an"
- Athar Al Hakim resigns to be closer to God
- The joke's on you Ramiz! Athar Al Hakim had the court rule against airing her controversial episode on the prank show
- Athar Al Hakim’s resignation a done deal
- Athar al Hakim sues Ramez Galal for "scaring her senseless" on his prank show