Nothing but skin and bones: What's the secret behind Ayten Amer's new super skinny look?
If you’ve seen the usually healthy-looking Ayten Amer lately, then like us, you must be wondering if she’s just been on one of Hollywood’s extreme weigh-loss diets, because those lady's curves have done a runner!
But According to Laha Magazine the Egyptian actress shed the pounds for a role in the new film “Wara’ Masnaa’ Al Karasi” (Behind the Chair Factory). Skinny for a good cause? We can live with that!
The young starlet said that her underweight look was intentional as she’ll be playing the role of an impoverished girl selling goods on the streets for a living. As any other creative artist would, Ayten said that she wanted to look as close to a real street girl as possible.
She added that in the film, her character faces endless verbal and physical abuse, which meant it was necessary to bear a convincingly frail frame.
And just to get her character’s personality even more spot-on, Ayten has been cruising around poor neighborhoods and studying the body language of street girls so that she’s able to copy and convery their movements and actions accurately.
If you’re a fan of Ayten’s, you can see her in the movie “Salim Abu Ukhtuh,” in theatres now.
In the film, she stars alongside Mohammad Rajab and plays the role of an overprotective sister who stands by her brother in his time of hardship.
- So-true, so-false: Ayten Amer married with children?
- Ayten Amer is scared of being compared to late great Souad Hosni
- Not content with stepping into her shoes, Ayten Amer tries Souad Hosni's wedding dress on for size
- Sweet “Dreams” are made of this: Ayten Amer calls TV experts about her nightmare
- Director Ayten Amin's an independent film fanatic, screens 'Villa 69' at ADFF