Aziz Al Shafei doesn't like the sound of this: YouTube deletes singer's latest music vid!
Rising Egyptian singer Aziz Al Shafei was in total shock when YouTube deleted his latest successful music video.
The popular video-sharing website removed “Lahiqatni” (She Followed Me) without giving the singer any clear reasons as to why they did it. So, their actions will have to remain a mystery for now, reported Laha Magazine.
The music video was viewed over 150,000 times before it was removed.
Such a shame, as this was Aziz’s first attempt at a romantic single, which was both written and composed by him!
- Too sexy for his own good? Amer Zayan's latest music vid too provocative for TV!
- Director Khaled Al Hajjar to take legal action against "thieves" Jannat and Rotana
- The different faces of Nicole Saba: Singer portrays post-break up symptoms in latest music vid
- "Everybody" loves Ahmad Jamal! Former Arab Idol contestant signs with Mazzika
- It's all about Nancy! A casual Ajram shopping makes waves on social media networks