Camera man behind Razan’s scandalous video apologizes
After the commotion caused by the release of a scandalous video for Lebanese singer Razan Moughrabi over the internet of her and her alleged husband shamelessly acting out a sex scene, the camera man filming the couple has publicly apologized. At the time, Razan stressed that what she does behind closed door is not of anyone’s business and no one has the right to criticize her for acting in such a manner with a man she claims is her husband.
Lebanese television broadcaster Tony Khalifa revealed that he was surprised after receiving a call from the man who took the video on one of his programs stating that he truly regrets what had happened.
The camera man said that he is a friend of Razan and her husband and he had filmed an outing with friends and had sent a portion of it to one of his friends without having any hidden agenda. He added that had he known the video would be leaked over the internet and cause so much commotion and negative attacks against Razan he would not have taken it.
On his part, Tony stressed to the camera man that he does not want to discuss Razan’s scandal and he would only bring up the subject if Razan wanted to.
- Razan Moughrabi reveals man in provocative video is her husband
- Saudis bay for scandal and their own paparazzi are delivering the goods
- Israel's Gains from Vittorio's death Won't stop the intellectual intifada
- Pictures of Nick Berg beheading in Iraq - Caution: Very Graphic Violence
- ‘Acting for Camera’ workshop