Conflicting views regarding Elissa’s marriage
There are many conflicting views about Lebanese signer Elissa’s intention to marry a Muslim Libyan businessman. The Lebanese magazine ‘Nadine’ revealed that the Libyan businessman is named Tareq Khatuni, and stated that the couple was seen together recently at a fashion show by Lebanese internationally known designer Eli Saab in Paris.
The magazine also stated that the singer had celebrated Khatuni’s birthday with him and they intend on getting married in two month’s time.
Close contacts to the singer refused to comment about the rumors of the wedding, and the singer’s business manager did not deny or confirm the news and said he will make his remarks regarding the news upon his return from Europe.
Other news sources stated that Elissa had gone to the fashion show in Paris but had to return to Lebanon due to a sudden deterioration in her health and therefore did not celebrate Khatuni’s birthday because they were not together in the first place.
- Elissa too busy for marriage
- Make time for your family this Holy Month of Ramadan as OSN provides you ‘anytime, anywhere’ access to 12 brand-new Arabic shows and more
- US Starts Review of Mitchell Report
- Inside the House of Saud: Saudi's rules of succession
- US Human Rights Report: Part 2 of 3: Israel, Occupied Territories: “Through the Tinted Looking Glass?”