Court orders Mina Fadaly to give back engagement ring
An Egyptian court has ordered Egyptian actress Mina Fadaly to return her engagement ring to her ex-fiancé artist Adel Haqqi.
Tareq Jameel Saeed, Adel’s lawyer, was able to win the case against Mina and ordering her to return the engagement ring that is worth 59 thousand Egyptian pounds. Tareq stated that if Mina does not return the ring, it will be confiscated by the court and she will pay the entire lawyer’s fees.
On a different note, Mina will be extremely busy in the upcoming period. She will be taking part in a new film and a new television drama, refusing to reveal any of their details until she signs the contracts for both.
- Oh no, he didn’t! Mena Fadaly threatened by ex-fiancé
- Betrayal behind failure of Mina Fadaly’s engagement
- Dubai socialites set to throw down some serious cash to ring in the New Year
- Yup, it was worth the fuss: union reveals labour violations in Qatar
- Mina Fadaly’s ex-fiancé congratulated for leaving her