Cyrine Abdel Nour showed (and sang) her support for Egypt's tourism
We all know Egypt's tourism industry needs a little boost right now, and one came in the form of Cyrine Abdel Nour. The Lebanese songstress sang her heart out to support the country's tourism at a musical event celebrating Sinai Liberation Day.
Hany Shaker also showed his face at the event drawing attention to matters near and dear to the hearts of the Egyptian people. The singer shared the stage with Cyrine as the two sang a collection of their most popular hits.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, the event was held in the touristic city of Sharm El Sheikh where Cyrine gave a special thanks to the Egyptian Minister of Culture and the Minister of Antiquities and other VIP figures that attended.
The multi-talented star has also resumed filming her new Egyptian television drama "Seerat Al Hub" (Love Story) alongisde Khaled Salim and Maksim Khalil. The drama's 90 episodes directed by Mando Al Adel will begin airing during the holy month of Ramadan and continue afterwards.
- One busy lady! Cyrine Abdel Nour is slammed with cinematic and music projects
- Whew, that was a close one! Cyrine Abdel Nour and "Love Story" cast survived bomb
- Amal Maher sings with stars for Sinai Liberation Day
- Sing your heart out Cyrine Abdel Nour! The songstress has a surprise in store
- Al Jaras Magazine calls Cyrine Abdel Nour's "Without Limits" most notable anti-violence show