Dina Hayek returns after full recovery
Lebanese singer Dina Hayek has returned to the music scene after a several months absence due to her health condition. The singer received treatment in France for a severe virus she contracted after her plastic surgery.
According to the London based Elaph, Dina is currently recording new songs that she plans to release in the upcoming weeks.
Dina is also involved in negotiations with Lebanese director Fadi Haddad to decide on the stories for two music videos. One of the songs is performed in the Gulf dialect and the other in the Lebanese.
- Dina Hayek infected with a deadly virus
- She's done it again: Dina Hayek rocks Moroccos's Jewel of Life Festival
- The Adventures of Dina El-Wedidi: Singer, Globetrotter and an inspiration to youth!
- Let Me Love You: Dina Hayek in love with music again
- Dina Hayek contracts deadly bacteria after plastic surgery