Under the sea, come sing with me: Dominique Hourani is a "Little Mermaid" in her latest music vid
If you see a "singing mermaid" on TV anytime now, it'll be Lebanese recording artist Dominique Hourani, who's just released her new music video “Malak,” along with the launch of her latest album “Dominique Hourani 2014.”
In her new piece of art, Dominique stars as a real-life mermaid with bold and impressive underwater scenes, performed by the starlet herself! This got us singing: "Under the sea, darling it's better down where it's wetter, take it from me"!
“Malak” was directed by Suzie Salman. The Egyptian dialect song was written by Salah Mondy, composed by Ahmed Saleh, arranged by Ahmed Abdelaziz and mixed & mastered by Hany Mahrose.
Will Dominique's video make positive waves with her fans?
- Sensational newcomer Malak El-Husseiny finds herself at home with music label Subspace
- Here’s hoping! Dominique Hourani is dreaming her film will reach the same fame as Haifa’s "Halawet Rouh”
- Dominique Hourani "Cannot Take It Anymore"; she's gotta release a clip!
- Scorpions put a sting into Bahrain F1 proceedings to make up for Avicii loss
- Dominique releases new album