Never say never: Elissa goes back on her word and sings new TV series theme tune
The Ramadan before last, Egyptian actress Ghada Abdel Razek was in luck when Lebanese singer Elissa sang the theme tune for her TV series “Ma’a Sabq Israr” (With Prior Insistence). At the time, a very regretful Elissa said she’d never ever do that again!
Guess what? Now the beautiful singer is lending her voice to a new theme tune for a brand new TV series exclusively this Ramadan.
This year, it’s the Syrian TV drama “Law” (If) that’s in luck! Online magazine Ana Zahra reported that Elissa will be singing “If’s” theme tune, which was written and composed by Lebanese musician Marwan Khoury.
The song is of a tremendously romantic nature, suited for the social romantic drama, which was written by Bilal Shahadat, directed by Samer Barqawi and stars Abed Fahed, Dima Bayaa, Abdelmonem Amairi, Youssef El Khal, Dareen Hamza and Nadine Naseeb Nujaim.
- Has the fat lady sung? Ghada and Elissa fall out over theme tune
- We wonder "If" the Ramadan drama capitalizing on Elissa's voice will be as popular as the youtube preview suggests
- Adam is accused... only of delivering great vocals for Myriam Fares's "Accusation" theme tune!
- Ramadan TV ads in Egypt promote unity
- "Inspirational" Nawal Al Kuwaitiah says yes to singing Ramadan TV series theme tune