Fadel Shaker's life in danger
Resigned Lebanese singer Fadel Shaker has left his home in the Lebanese capital Beirut and took his family to reside permanently in Qatar.
According to the Lebanese newspaper Al Nahar, the reason behind the sudden move is death threats the singer began receiving over his political views with regards to the Syrian government.
In the recent period, Shaker had announced that he strongly resents the current Syrian government and described Syrian President Bashar Al Asad as a brutal dictator that is torturing and killing his people for asking to live in a democratic country.
- Fadl Shaker sings for Assad's destruction
- Is singer-turned-militant Fadel Shaker posing a threat on Nadine el Rassi's life?
- Fadel Shaker resigns permanently
- Welcome back to the world, Fadel Shaker! Former singer wants "natural life" again
- Fadel Shaker sells off his songs to concentrate on religious conversion