Four million USD for Adel Imam
Prominent Egyptian comedian actor Adel Imam has recently filmed a commercial for one of the mobile phone companies in Egypt. Imam was paid four million US dollars for being in the commercial making him the highest paid star in a commercial followed by Egyptian singer Amro Diab.
Before agreeing to be in the commercial, Adel had requested the company to stop airing the commercial during the Ramadan season. Adel’s request is based on the fact that he does not want his appearance in the commercial, which he plays his normal self in, to create confusion with the role he will be playing in his new television drama “Firqit Naji Attallah”, which is scheduled for screening in Ramadan.
On a different not, Adel denied circulating rumors that he recently had a heart attack. He stressed that he is very healthy and only had a normal cold.
- The million dollar question: Will George Kordahi pay $1 million USD to interview Adel Imam?
- Adel Imam denies being paid millions for commercial
- Amro Diab highest paid during the holidays
- They see me rolling! Adel Imam highest paid actor in Egypt this Ramadan
- Kuwait Styrene realizes USD 59 Million net profit in 2012 Sales value exceeds USD 667 million