What gives, Ghada Abdel Razik? We can't help our curiosity about her medical trip to Paris with her hubby
Ghada Abdel Razik is making us curious! (Image: Facebook)
Click here to add Ghada Abdel Razik as an alert
Disable alert for Ghada Abdel Razik,
Click here to add Mohammad Fouda as an alert
Disable alert for Mohammad Fouda,
Click here to add Paris as an alert
Disable alert for Paris,
Click here to add Sayidaty.net as an alert
Disable alert for Sayidaty.net
We can't figure out what must be going on with Ghada Abdel Razik and her husband who is in the race for a position in parliament during the upcoming elections.
The Egyptian actress made the big announcement that the two would be traveling to Paris on a medical trip for her husband, Egyptian journalist Mohammad Fouda.
According to Sayidaty.net, Ghada did not reveal the nature of her husband's illness or why he is receiving treatment in Paris and not Egypt. Many are now questioning how very serious his health condition might be.
Some sources say it is just a health check up, but that's a pretty long way to go for just a wellness check. Could something be up with his heart again?
Either way, Ghada is one supportive wife. She is constantly steadfast by her hubby's side. She's been highly instrumental in his campaign and has accompanied him on most of his public appearances.
- Cyrine Abdel Nour nixed for "First Lady" role thanks to Ghada's hubby
- Time for a makeover: Did Ghada Abdel Razek's hubby ask her to cover up?
- Ghada Abdel Razek shows her "First Lady" calibre for ailing husband
- First Lady of the house! Ghada Abdel Razek supports hubby during Parliamentary elections
- Aww moment! Ghada Abdel Razek sobs in the arms of her hubby at film premiere