Haifa and her husband spied on
Egyptian businessman Ahmad Abu Hasheema, Lebanese singer Haifa Wahbi’s husband, has filed a lawsuit against anonymous individuals who are spying on them. Lawyers representing Haifa and her husband stated that three individuals have been following couple around and trying to gather information about them from their home’s security guard and stores that they go to.
Ahmad stated that he fears that these individuals may attempt to hurt them and create problems for them. When the license plate of the car the individuals were driving was given to police officials it was discovered that the car has been reported stolen since 2005.
- Cheers to the 21st century! This Saudi woman got her divorce granted using spy software to catch her cheating husband
- Haifa Wahbi overcomes her fears
- Haifa’s husband in her new clip
- Amal Hijazi denies being married to a spy
- Love triangle? May Ezzedine reveals the nature of her relationship with Haifa Wehbe's ex-husband