Jamal Suleiman calls for the prosecution of Bin Ali
Prominent Syrian actor Jamal Suleiman has called on Arab governments throughout the Arab world to take a good lesson from the people of Tunisia and that even a simple man will do all that he can to have his voice heard, especially after he reaches a point of utter despair. The actor made his remarks during an interview he held with Nas TV recently.
Jamal also said that he hopes the former Tunisian president Zein Al Abdain Bin Ali will be prosecuted for causing so much corruption and misery in Tunisia. The actor stated that he does not belong to any specific political party and believes in the importance of democracy.
According to the internet website MBC.net, Jamal stressed that his love for democracy is the main factor behind his strong hatred towards the late Iraqi president Saddam Hussein, who was considered a dictator.
- Jamal Suleiman distraught over conditions in Syria
- Jamal Suleiman prefers “Thakirat Jasad” over “Lailat Dam”
- DP World and Al Khaleej Sugar celebrate the world’s largest sugar carrier to call at Jebel Ali Port
- Jamal Suleiman refuses to portray Saddam Hussein
- DJI launches International Forum for Family and Juvenile Prosecution 2013