Majed Al Qasim denies insulting Bashar Al Assad
The media spokesperson of Syrian singer Majed Al Qasim denied circulating rumors that Majed had said that Syrian President Bashar Al Assad has turned Syria into a bloodbath. Majed stressed that he never made such remarks and all that was said on his behalf is not true.
Majed said that he prays for Syria to remain a secure and stable country and asks God to protect it from all harm.
The singer has called on all newspapers and internet websites to validate what they publish and not create lies that may create problems for people.
- Shatha Hassoun will not marry Majed Al Muhandis
- To sing, or not to sing, that is the question for Majed Al Masri!
- More Majed, more Majed! Morocco goes cray-cray over Majed Al Mohandes at the Mazagan
- Majed Al Muhandis does not consider Kathem El Saher his only competitor
- Majed Al Muhandis welcomes the New Year in Kuwait and Dubai