Words from the heart: Mohamed Hamaki posts emotional eulogy for his late father
With little but very meaningful words, Egyptian singer Mohamed Hamaki wrote a eulogy for his father, who passed away this week, on Twitter.
According to Laha Magazine, Hamaki wrote, "May God rest your soul father, the best and most beautiful person that I have known on the face of this earth. May God give me the strength and patience to go on without you."
The grieving star posted a pic of him and his dad together on Instagram in memory of his father.
Hamaki and his family are currently accepting condolences at his home in Cairo.
- RIP Hamaki Senior: Mohamed Hamaki says goodbye to his dear father
- You totally won't believe the reason behind Mohamed Hamaki's childless marriage!
- A losing fight: Najwa Karam’s father lost battle with cancer
- Mohamed Hamaki has "Something Hidden" up his sleeve
- Hamaki’s family distraught over hospital photos