Nancy waiting for the coming of her second daughter
Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram has halted all her entertainment activities to prepare for giving birth to her second daughter, whose due date is at the end of April. The singer has revealed that she intends on naming her daughter “Ella”.
Recently, Nancy was held guest on the entertainment program “Lailet Edik” (Your Night) in celebration of Mother’s Day on the Lebanese satellite channel MTV. Nancy had brought her mother and daughter and she talked about her family life and a number of career matters.
The show was marked the first time Nancy’s daughter, Mila, makes an appearance on television.
- Nancy to appear at the “Television Night” celebration
- Nancy gives birth to second daughter
- Nancy Ajram won’t take photos of her daughter for a million dollars
- When Nancy met Noor: That magical moment Ajram made a cancer patient's dream come true
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night