"Inspirational" Nawal Al Kuwaitiah says yes to singing Ramadan TV series theme tune
Kuwaiti singer Nawal has been approached to sing the theme tune of the upcoming TV drama series “4 Qulub” (4 Hearts), and she’s said yes!
Fellow Kuwaiti scenarist Abdel Aziz Al Hashash was thrilled to have her accept his offer, after revealing that he’s one of the singer’s biggest fans, whose songs have often related to different phases in his life.
Abdel Aziz described Nawal’s acceptance as a “dream come true that I’ve been waiting for many years now,” according to Laha Magazine.
Glorious Nawal’s songs were even the scenarist’s inspiration for writing the drama’s script, said Abdel Aziz.
Although Nawal was Abdel Aziz’s inspiration, the theme song was written by song poet Youssef Nasser and composed by Amer Jafer.
The series will be directed Bahraini director Mohammad Al Qafas, and stars gulf actors Ghazi Hussein, Haya Abdel Salam, Hussein Al Mahdi, Amal Al Awdi and many others.
- Wael Jassar is Layla's ray of sunshine: Singer to sing theme tune for Elwi's Ramadan drama "Sun"
- Never say never: Elissa goes back on her word and sings new TV series theme tune
- Asala makes it to Ghada Abdel Razek's Ramadan TV show... as their theme tune singer!
- Nawal returns to the spotlight
- Nancy Ajram raises the price of singing television theme songs