Omar Al Shareef declines ‘Omar Al Mukhtar’
Internationally known Egyptian actor Omar Al Shareef has declined an offer to play the role of the Libyan legend Omar Al Mukhtar, known as lion of the desert, in an upcoming drama called “Omar Al Mukhtar.”
Al Shareef said that his decision is final, despite his intensive training for the role and efforts to master the Libyan accent.
Al Shareef stated that his health condition and advanced age prohibit him from playing to role. Sources claim other personal issues led the actor to decline the role at the last minute.
- Omar El Sharif pays 318 thousand US dollars to a waiter
- Omar Al Abdalaat waves goodbye to his career for a bit in solidarity with Gazans
- Omar Al Shareef’s grandson announces he is a homosexual
- Old age behind Omar Al Shareef’s loss of temper
- Omar Al Mukhtar Group Claims Responsibility for Attack Against Israeli Patrol