Poor Saeed Saleh in intensive care following severe health deterioration
Poor Saeed Saleh. The Egyptian actor is in intensive care at the Armed Forces Hospital in Cairo following a severe deterioration in his health.
Saeed is in critical condition with severe low blood pressure and is currently being surpervised around the clock by medical professionals.
According to Sayidaty.net, Samih Al Sariti, second in command of the Egyptian Actors Syndicate revealed that the syndicate is keeping a close eye on the actor's treatment and offering all the needed financial support to ensure that he’s well taken care of.
In 2005, Saeed had a heart attack and then suffered a stroke in 2011.
- So long viral infection: Saeed Saleh gradually getting better in the ICU
- This one's on the state! Tunisia foots the medical bills for Abdelmajid Lakhal who remains in critical condition
- Saeed Saleh suffers stroke
- Ahmadinejad in poor health
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night