Soccer behind disputes between Haifa and hubby
Lebanese singer Haifa Wahbi
revealed that soccer matches
Madrid and Barcelona are what sparked
her and her husband. Haifa said that she is a strong supporter of
FC Barcelona, while her husband
is an avid fan of club Real Madrid.
When the two teams play against each another, she and her husband get into disagreements, but their disputes only lasts 90 minutes, or the duration of the match, said Haifa. At the end of the day it is only a soccer match and they realize that there are winners and losers, she said.
Haifa said that she is very into sports, especially horseback riding, and that even though she does not play soccer, she loves watching championship games. Haifa said that when she was invited to participate in the concluding game of the UAE League, she did not hesitate to accept.
On a different note, Haifa refused to respond to media reports about her upcoming separation from production company ‘Rotana’, saying that she and ‘Rotana’ are currently preparing for an album in the Gulf dialect and she plans on recording two songs during her stay in the UAE.
- Haifa Wahbi grieves death of Moroccan soccer player
- Fifi Abdo denies disputes with Haifa
- Finding the elusive spirit of Christmas: Israeli and Palestinian children play soccer to mark 100th anniversary of 'Christmas truce'
- Egypt's Ain Sokhna Port stike looks set to continue, but what is behind the dispute?
- Love triangle? May Ezzedine reveals the nature of her relationship with Haifa Wehbe's ex-husband