Tayem Hassan not banned in Ramadan
Producer Hisham Sha’baan producer of the television drama “Abid Karman” revealed that there is no truth to the circulating rumors that the drama is banned from screening during this Ramadan season and that numerous satellite television channels refused to air it. Rumors began spreading after the drama encountered problems, especially ones that concerned the producer and him being under investigation.
In addition, head of the Egyptian radio and television, Osama Al Shaykh asserted that the drama is not banned and that advertisements have been made to promote the drama.
The drama stars prominent Syrian actor Tayem Hassan and its genre is fiction that talks about spies. It is written by Maher Abd Al Hameed and will be directed by Nader Jalal.
Adtors Ibrahim Yusri, Mohammad Tawfiq, Reem Al Barudi and Abdul Rahman Abu Zahrah star in the drama alongside Tayem.
- No “Al Wiswas” this Ramadan: stars Tayem Hassan and Zeina are too busy with other projects
- Abid Al Fahed uncovers the mask
- Jeanie Asber admits difficulty in mastering Egyptian dialect
- The revolution brings Tayem Hassan back
- Ramadan gossip already? Abed Fahed closes the door on Ramadan drama but enter Tayem Hassan!