Virus stops Mai Hariri from performing
Lebanese singer Mai Hariri has been infected with the recent contagious virus spreading around Lebanon called Adenoviral. This virus causes inflammation in the eye and numerous cases have been reported around the country.
The Lebanese Ministry of Health has urged citizens to take precautionary measures and said that the virus is transmitted through direct contact during which secretions are transferred from the infected person to others through shaking hands, kissing or indirectly through touching contaminated items and then touching the eyes, nose or face, and is considered very contagious.
After being infected, Mai has refrained from leaving her home and is currently receiving the necessary treatment. Due to this ordeal, Mai has cancelled all her previous engagements, in particular her live performances during the Muslim holiday Eid El Fitr.
- Dina Hayek infected with a deadly virus
- Mai Hariri says she doesn't trust men after bitter divorce from Milhim Barakat
- IronPort Reduces Power Consumption and Improves Efficiency with High Performance Security Solutions
- Egyptian entrepreneurs win award for outstanding innovation at Intel Global Challenge
- Yasalam continues to spread joy throughout Abu Dhabi with free events for all to enjoy