Wael Sharaf happy with Bashar Al Assad’s regime
Syrian actor Wael Sharaf stressed that Syrians are happy with the regime of President Bashar Al Assad. The actor stated that the current storm of events, which consists of protests breaking out demanding the resignation of Bashar Al Assad and his government, will not weaken the Syrian people, but rather will make them stronger.
The artist, who is known as Moataz in the series “Bab El Hara” (The neighborhood’s door), refused to send a message to the Syrian people telling them of the many achievements accomplished by President Bashar al Assad and the prosperity and developments the country has witnessed since he came into power, because all these facts are evident.
Wael ruled out rumors about the existence of a sectarian crisis in Syria, and added that people love this country, and were brought up to live with one another in peace and harmony.
with regards to his upcoming career projects, Waled revealed that he will appear in 40 different personalities in the new drama series (Dalila and Zeibaq), directed by Samir Hassan. He added that the drama is considered to be one of the most complex dramas ever introduced in Syrian drama, and it will air during the upcoming Ramadan season.
- Like father like son: Actor Wael Sharaf says bye to famous Dad Subhi Al Rifai
- So that's where Bashar has been... Asma al-Assad is reportedly pregnant!
- Syrian artists still on 'honor list' for standing by Assad regime
- “Sharaf Fatah Al Bab,” most marketed in Ramadan
- Bashar al Assad Initiates New IT Symposium