I ain't waiting for Hassan Raddad: Yasmine Abdel Aziz says "can we get on with filming already"?
Egyptian actress Yasmine Abdel Aziz does not wait around for anyone! The actress refused to delay filming scenes of her upcoming film “Matloob Arees” (Husband Wanted) until her co-star and leading male actor Hassan Raddad has returned from a trip to Beirut.
You go girl!
According to Laha Magazine, Yasmine just wants to get on with it and has asked director Wael Ihsan if they could begin filming the scenes that don’t feature Hassan in them!
The film is a romantic comedy about a woman whose quest is to find a hubby before she becomes a spinster! Ironic; if Hassan doesn't return in time she'll be a "film spinster" as well!
But what’s Hassan the jet-setter up to in Beirut? He’s working on a another project with Lebanese superstar Myriam Fares. The pair are filming scenes for their upcoming Ramadan TV drama “Ittiham” (Accusation), which according to Myms is going to be the “most popular drama this season.”
- Gotcha! Yasmine Abdel Aziz exposes her FB impostor
- Nanny 2 can wait for Yasmine Abdel Aziz
- Egyptian superstar Yasmine Abdul Aziz stays down to earth
- That's one fun history lesson! Ramadan TV brings Egypt’s recent past to life
- Arrogant much? Myriam Fares says her Ramadan drama WILL be the most popular this year!