Zeina threatens to take matters to court
Egyptian actress Zeina denied circulating rumors that she has accused the Egyptian Ministry of Interior and former Minister Habeeb Al Adli of wrongfully convicting her sister Yasmine for drug trafficking.
Zeina stressed that she never made any such announcement, and threatened to take legal action against anyone who accuses her of making false statements.
In a press release by the actress, Zeina said that she was shocked by the number of calls she received regarding her alleged attack against the former minister, who is currently imprisoned for corruption.
Zeina also said that she never contacted the media regarding this issue and that when she wants to attack someone, she will talk directly to that person.
- Zeina denies being intimate with Tamer Husni
- Zeina denies intention to resign and wear Hijab
- "We weren't married on paper"! Zeina's court hearing against Ezz goes in his favor BIG time!
- Zeina's very own hero: Taim Hassan pulls starlet out of her misery
- The DNA connection: Zeina gives birth to twins, says they're Ahmed Ezz's flesh & blood!