Will the panel be unbroken? Ahlam denies rumors of drama between her and new Arab Idol judge Wael Kfoury
We'll admit it. We didn't doubt for a second that sassafrass starlet Ahlam was up to her dramatic self again, but the Arab Idol judge says the rumors are untrue that she is having it out with the talent show's newest member on the judging panel.
Season three seemed to be starting out on shaky ground according to reports that "The Queen" and Wael Kfoury just could not get along already, but according to Laha Magazine, Ahlam Tweeted, "On the contrary, the relationship between me and Wael is on excellent terms and all that was said in this regards is mere lies and created by jealous people who are aiming at blemishing the image of the program."
Ahlam also Tweeted another statement, "I asked Wael to open a new Instagram account, and I will support him and help him create it. He is a wonderful person very well mannered and is always praising me saying I am great."
Ahlam added, "Why all this drama is being created? I never claimed to be head of the judging committee and do not wish to be and the subject of having a head of committee of clarified by the network MBC, which stated there is none."
The singer concluded her remarks with, "It is funny that people are still trying to create commotion, but I promise everyone that the show will appear in a spectacular new look and the committee is wonderful and out of this world."
Guess we''ll just have to wait and see after episode one airs if she and Wael can at least be courteous to each other on screen!
- The million-dollar Q: What's the mystery behind Wael Kfoury's Arab Idol shock exit?
- Draaaama! Everything may not be perfect in Arab Idol paradise between Nancy Ajram and new judge Wael Kfoury
- Ahlam between Arab Idol and new album
- Raghad Al Jaber still alive! Idol suicide rumors just lies, says MBC
- Simmer down sassafras! Will fiery-tempered Ahlam bring even more drama to Arab Idol in season three?