Whew, that was a close one! Cyrine Abdel Nour and "Love Story" cast survived bomb
Well, that was a little too close for comfort. Cyrine Abdel Nour and Khaled Salim thankfully survived an almost bomb blast in Tahrir Square.
The talented two had arrived at Tahrir Square with the rest of the TV show “Seerit Hub” (Love Story) cast to do a shoot. When they showed up they were surprised to see crowds awaiting the bomb squad's removal of an explosive device held up in a nearby building, according to Sayidaty.net.
A few of the other grateful stars include Syrian actor Maksim Khalil, Egyptian Nourhan and Izzat Abu Ouf. The drama is written by Mohammad Rashad Al Arabi and directed by Mohammad Jamal Al Adel, in his second attempts at directing.
- Cyrine Abdel Nour showed (and sang) her support for Egypt's tourism
- Sing your heart out Cyrine Abdel Nour! The songstress has a surprise in store
- 6 years and counting! Cyrine Abdel Nour Tweets anniversary joy
- Cyrine Abdel Nour spills secrets and real age to TV's Nishan
- Oh baby, baby! Cyrine Abdel Nour admits its time to think about having another child