Way to go, Amal! That Lebanese lush is leading George Clooney to the UK to start a family
George Clooney is set to move to London to start a family with his fiancee Amal Alamuddin, it has been revealed.
The source close to Clooney asserted that the 53-year-old actor told his pals that he was happy to settle in the UK and uproot his life to be with Alamuddin.
The source said that despite insisting that the actor didn't want any children, the Academy Award winner also told his pals that he could not wait to have a baby.
The source further said that the couple was discussing an autumn wedding in the Buckinghamshire village where Alamuddin grew up in or at Clooney's villa beside Lake Como.
- He likes it and might put a ring on it! George Clooney "besotted" with Beirut babe Amal Alamuddin
- He's on the hunt! George Clooney already looking into London homes to be near his Lebanese fiancee
- Say what?! George Clooney's fam shocked when he proposed to Beirut-born Amal Alamuddin
- George Clooney getting cold feet over wedding to Lebanese love
- OMG, did George Clooney just get laws changed, so he could wed Amal Alamuddin at his Italian villa?