Way to go, Amal! That Lebanese lush is leading George Clooney to the UK to start a family
George Clooney is set to move to London to start a family with his fiancee Amal Alamuddin, it has been revealed.
The source close to Clooney asserted that the 53-year-old actor told his pals that he was happy to settle in the UK and uproot his life to be with Alamuddin.
The source said that despite insisting that the actor didn't want any children, the Academy Award winner also told his pals that he could not wait to have a baby.
The source further said that the couple was discussing an autumn wedding in the Buckinghamshire village where Alamuddin grew up in or at Clooney's villa beside Lake Como.
- India, Amal Clooney is heading your way!
- He's on the hunt! George Clooney already looking into London homes to be near his Lebanese fiancee
- Are the Clooneys getting ready for a new arrival?
- George Clooney loves Amal Alamuddin so much he's marrying her twice in one month!
- Good morning Mr. & Mrs. Clooney! George and Amal make first appearance as hubby and wife