George Clooney loves Amal Alamuddin more than $2 million
After giving her a ring with bling so big we're not sure how she holds her hand up, George Clooney is ready to lay down another huge chunk of change to show the world just how in love he is with his Lebanese fiancée Amal Alamuddin.
The value of the giant engagement ring is estimated at around $750,000, and now the "Monuments Men" star is allegedly going to spend $2 million for their big wedding day.
Showbizspy reports that their nuptial celebrations will last three days with lavish meals, wines, decorations, and lots of security at the actor's Lake Como estate in Italy.
"He’s going to spend a king’s ransom to show how much he loves and cherishes her. It’ll be a three-day extravaganza with the finest wines and delicacies from Italy, boat rides on the lake and fireworks at night,” said a source.
But for a man whose net worth is estimated at $180 million, all these costs that seem extravagant to us are just chump change, we suppose.
While some had suggested the ceremony would be bigger and better than a "Big Fat Gypsy" wedding thanks to Amal's Middle Eastern descent, it looks like it might be a classier, more Hollywood affair after all.
- Clooney foots a £50K bill as flood experts are called into his and Amal's "dangerous" new mansion
- He likes it and might put a ring on it! George Clooney "besotted" with Beirut babe Amal Alamuddin
- George Clooney's cha-ching bling revealed: Here's the engagement ring he gave Amal Alamuddin
- George Clooney is gonna get a "Big Fat Gypsy" style wedding with his Lebanese fiancee
- Beirut has gone bonkers about George Clooney's engagement to Lebanon's Amal Alamuddin