Go George Clooney, it's your birthday, Amal's gonna party like it's your birthday
George Clooney celebrated his 53rd birthday on Tuesday at his El Dorado vacation home with fiancée Amal Alamuddin.
The newly engaged couple reportedly jetted to Cabo San Lucas earlier in May in preparation for the wedding of Thom Mathews and Karla Jensen, which will take place on May 10.
Clooney arrived on a private jet 10 days before the wedding along with Alamuddin, Mathews and Benjamin Weiss. The foursome has reportedly been staying at the actor's vacation home.
Clooney and Alamuddin previously visited the actor's beach home back in December with friends Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford. The couple allegedly got engaged last month after the Gravity star proposed with an
ethically mined diamond estimated at 7 carats.
Alamuddin's firm in London confirmed the engagement in late April congratulating the couple
on their engagement to be married.
- George Clooney's cha-ching bling revealed: Here's the engagement ring he gave Amal Alamuddin
- Way to snag that Beirut babe! George Clooney's engagement to Amal Alamuddin confirmed
- So soon? Amal Alamuddin’s conservative Lebanese parents push for short engagement to George Clooney
- Matt Damon reveals his feelings on George Clooney's engagement to Amal Alamuddin
- OMG, did George Clooney just get laws changed, so he could wed Amal Alamuddin at his Italian villa?