Save the date! George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin are set for a fall wedding
What better way to say "Happy Anniversary, Honey" than to vow to love her forever? George Clooney is allegedly going to marry his Beirut-born bride, Amal Alamuddin, one year after he and the human rights barrister began dating.
London's Daily Mail reported Sunday that the lovely lawyer will be sending save the date cards for a September 12 ceremony, claims a source close to Amal.
Guests will be advised to arrange travel to both Italy and Lebanon, but the exact locations are still TBD.
"Everyone thinks they will marry in Lake Como where George owns a beautiful home but Amal feels that is too public," said the friend.
We've been curious when the two would say "I do" ever since news spread of their engagement earlier this month. This revealed anticipated date is an exciting piece to add to the puzzle.
- Who wore it better? Worlds apart Amal Alamuddin & Taylor Swift go head-to-head in same $900 floral dress
- Three Lebanese politicians land highly coveted seats at George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's London ceremony
- She's outta this world! George Clooney's Lebanese lover had stronger gravitational pull than the Oscars
- Clooney shows off his Lebanese catch to the inner circle: Amal Alamuddin's A-list double date with George's mates!
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin wine and dine their wedding guests in Venice