Save the date! George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin are set for a fall wedding
What better way to say "Happy Anniversary, Honey" than to vow to love her forever? George Clooney is allegedly going to marry his Beirut-born bride, Amal Alamuddin, one year after he and the human rights barrister began dating.
London's Daily Mail reported Sunday that the lovely lawyer will be sending save the date cards for a September 12 ceremony, claims a source close to Amal.
Guests will be advised to arrange travel to both Italy and Lebanon, but the exact locations are still TBD.
"Everyone thinks they will marry in Lake Como where George owns a beautiful home but Amal feels that is too public," said the friend.
We've been curious when the two would say "I do" ever since news spread of their engagement earlier this month. This revealed anticipated date is an exciting piece to add to the puzzle.
- George Clooney loves Amal Alamuddin so much he's marrying her twice in one month!
- He likes it and might put a ring on it! George Clooney "besotted" with Beirut babe Amal Alamuddin
- Three Lebanese politicians land highly coveted seats at George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's London ceremony
- Say what?! George Clooney's fam shocked when he proposed to Beirut-born Amal Alamuddin
- Way to snag that Beirut babe! George Clooney's engagement to Amal Alamuddin confirmed